- Pomidor - 1000g
- Cebula - 100g
- Wywar warzywny - 480g (2 szklanki)
- Cukier - 12g (2 łyżeczki)
- Sól o obniżonej zawartości sodu - 1g (2 szczypty)
- Makaron dwujajeczny z semoliny - 100g
- Jogurt typu greckiego - 80g (4 łyżki stołowe)
- Natka pietruszki siekana - 24g (4 łyżeczki)
STEP 1: Place chopped tomatoes and peeled and chopped onion in a large pot. Bring to the boil, cover with a lid and simmer for 1 hour, occasionally stir.
STEP 2: Pour the soup through a sieve into another pot, puree it, leaving only remnants of seeds, skins and stems on the sieve (only little will be left). The soup may be pureed with hand blender.
STEP 3: Add broth to the pureed soup and bring to a boil, season to taste with salt, sugar, and then add pasta (if long, brake into short pieces), and boil. Cook for a few minutes until soft pasta, occasionally stir.
STEP 4: Ladle soup into bowls, add a spoonful of Greek yogurt and sprinkle chopped parsley.
*Tomato soup with noodles is a traditional Polish cuisine dinner dish. Depending on the region, the soup may usually go with noodles, little dumplings, rice or potatoes. Adding starch boosts up the nutritional value of the soup, and also makes it more nutritious.